Saturday, June 17, 2017

Trade Mail From Cardboard Hogs

Ken reached out a while back for a trade. I didn't have much by way of Redskins except for a pretty cool 1959 Topps Pennant card. I filled out the rest with some 1960's baseball and PCs from his wantlists. if I recall. Ken sent some really sweet Angels cards in return.

2014 Topps Heritage Chrome #140 Purple Refractor
Wow! Can't wait to get this team set done. Fantastic looking card.


2011 Allen & Ginter's #218 Code Puzzle Border
Never understood these. 


2010 Upper Deck Portraits #SE-41 Gold Parallel 08/99
Nice low number of a low numbered parallel (that mar is from my scanner, the card is pristine).


2011 Gypsy Queen #128 Mini Red Back
Another nice variation card, this may be my first red back.


The Yunel Escobar right there is a gum stain parallel.
So cool.

Great stuff Ken, I'm super pleased.
Thank you.



No comments:

Post a Comment