Thursday, December 29, 2016

Infield Fly Rule Trade Mail

Heres just a small selection of the two bricks of cards I received from Infield Fly rule.
I picked out some of my favorites.

1992 Classic Best
Nice selection of Angels Rookies.  Look at that great Jim Edmonds card!


1981 Fleer Star Stickers #50
Angels Great Bobby Grich contemplating his next diving stab, double play.


1993 Triple Play #103
A very young Damion Easley in my favorite Angels uniform.


1994 Upper Deck
The crotch shot I can do without, but the Jorge Fabregas chasing a pop-up action shot is awesome.


1997 Fleer Update
Almost the whole update Angels Team set.  Just short of the Duane Buice card.
I'm sure I have a dupe somewhere.


1994 Upper Deck prospect cards
Ryan Hancock - cool, Jorge Fabregas - SWEET!


And a couple "Angels in the Background" cards.
Looks like Damion Easley on the left.
On the right I'm not sure.
Oh wait, it too is Damion Easley.
His uniform number changed from 46 to 1 in 1993.

Thanks for the package Adam, much appreciated.



1 comment:

  1. I'll admit it takes a sharp eye to spot those cameos. But to recognize the player in question is a whole different story.

    ReplyDelete