Monday, December 29, 2014

They Make A Nice Pair

Catching Up With Collecting has been mail crazy lately judging by all the trade posts I've seen in the last couple of weeks.  That's great news for me because I get to add a post about being a recipient, and clear up some space by sending him stuff in return.

Obviously what was sent was a bunch of Angels cards but as I was going through them I noticed, or more like forced, a theme into the cards I went through.  Similar to Noahs Ark a bunch of cards came in twos.

2013 Topps Grant Green
Walmart Blue and a Green Sparkle.


2006 Bowman Josh LeBlanc
Base and a Gold.


2006 Bowman Chrome
Mark Trumbo and an Adam Bourassa.


2014 Donruss
Pitcher and a Batter.


1993 Cardtoons
Something to eat and a crazy man.
I had never seen these before.
Hilarious.


1989 Score Superstars
Another of the many Score releases in the 80's.
One of the better designs, in my opinion, with the striking red frame and yellow font.


2013 Gypsy Queen White Frame
Tommy Hanson played for the Angels?


2013 Topps 08/25
Wow nice card, nice low-rate card.
Nice low numbered, low-rate card.


2014 Panini Black Friday
Ooh, haven't seen this one before.
Kinda cool in how it looks steely.




More to add to the sort-and-file stack.
It's been growing quickly lately.



No comments:

Post a Comment