Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Everything I Ever Needed From Nolans Dugout

Kyle of Nolans Dougout hit me with a trade package that had not a single spare card in it.  Meaning, every card was a need, and there were a ton of cards.  Kyle spent a lot of time checking out my wantlists.

Eleven 1992 Classic Best.  Close to a complete team set.
Add the few I already had and I'm just lacking 3 cards now.
As opposed to the nasty pink and purple tones on the classic designs of 1990-1991, this design from 1992 is one of my favorites.


More Tim Salmons that I needed.  Just something like 2,100 left.
An exaggeration, but if you check out my Tim Salmon wantlist on the tab above, you'll see it's a very long list.


The four 1992 Donruss Nolan Ryan Coke cards I needed to complete this set.
I did this set in onesies-twosies here and there.
Nice to complete it, be looking for a post on the sweet little set coming soon.


All cards to check off various sets, and a few that completed team sets.
I love that feeling of completing a team set.


Inching closer to the end for the 2012 Bowman Platinum set.  Looking at about 2-dozen Prospects and about the same in Top Prospects cards still needed.


Bunches also towards 1979 and 1980 Topps.
So many folks have been helping me out on these two sets since I came across large ziploc bags full at a local antique mall a while back.

Wow, lots of really great stuff Kyle, thanks again.



No comments:

Post a Comment