Thursday, October 2, 2014

Bring It!


I'm not too comfortable with the matchup for this ALDS.
After Jered Weaver, the Angels rotation is shakey.
The Royals scare me.

I like the Royals too.
Several times a year, for many years, I got to go up to KC on business and we'd always try to take in a Royals game.
Love that stadium too.

Interesting that tonights matchup features two Dirtbags.

main image

Both Weaver and Vargas played for Cal State Long Beach, my alma mater.

I'm torn between two lovers, feeling like a fool.

Go Angels!


5 comments:

  1. Its pretty obvious who I'm pulling for, but I must say whoever wins this series, I will be pulling for to go all the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow another crazy game. Hopefully the Angels can get a little revenge tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We brought it! Still need to win one more, though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Told you I was scared of the Royals. They're really good.

      Delete
  4. Not working out so well for our Halos is it? Top scoring team in the majors, and that pitching staff for the Royals is dealing...

    ReplyDelete